Another blessed day is upon you! Praise God!
God has set everything you need right before you. It is just a matter of you going forth and possessing it. So what’s the problem? Something or someone is keeping you from possessing all that God wants you to have. Could it be discouragement? Being discouraged means you are being deprived of confidence, hope or spirit. When this happens, the chances of obtaining what you desire become very slim. So how do I get over my discouragement? Fear not. Put aside all fears and walk in confidence.
Deuteronomy 1:21 says “ Behold, the Lord thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath said unto thee, fear not, neither be discouraged.”
Your life begins today………write in your journal this week
- How being discouraged affects you?
- What person, place or thing is causing you to be discouraged?
- How does this make you feel?
- Your life without being discouraged
- What steps can you take to gain your confidence?
- What steps will you take to make it happen?
P.S. You can “Make your vision reality on purpose”. Today is a new day to begin again.
Share your comments